Enterprise Admin Section
- CC User Invitations to the Project Requestor if they are not the site Administrator.
- Made menu item "Email Production manager" available to enterprise users.
- New feature in enterprise configuration settings allow an admin to selectively enable:
- Project owner selection,
- Sales Rep selection,
- Customer Service Rep selection.
- Enabling a selector will place it in all form headers.
Project Owner selection support:
- New Project Owner selector automatically placed in the form header when enabled.
Sales Reps selection support:
- New Sales Rep selector automatically placed in the form header when enabled.
- New Sales Rep selector defaults to user if they are a Sales Rep.
- The Sales Rep title is customizable and will be reflected where ever this role is used. Notably in the help text and form labels.
- Fix bug that caused Sales Rep field to be empty under certain select edge cases.
Customer Service selection support:
- New Customer Service Manager selector automatically placed in the form header when enabled.
- New Customer Service Manager selector defaults to user if they are a CSR.
- CSR selector in header is a customizable option in the enterprise configuration options.
- New Project Forms no longer show inactive forms.
- Copy Project Forms handle file attachments properly.
- HTTP 404 error when clicking on “profile” breadcrumb is fixed to show user profile.
New Project Form List:
- Modified processing of Forms to improve loading speed.
Super User Admin:
- Added option to suppress Login and Registration links.
- Implemented on unauthenticated pages including Proposal Ordering page.
Enterprise Admin: Users List: Search Bar:
- Added “Customer Service“ option to search by Role list.
- Fixed Pagination Problem: New Users List pages retain search and sort selections.
- Date/Time controls now default to 12 Noon (instead of midnight).
Added Owner Selector control:
- Shows in Form Header section of forms.
- Works on Specification Drafts, New Specifications and Form Header Editor.
- Added on/off option to Configure Site / General Settings / Configuration panel.
Changed Sales Rep Selector control:
- Shows only when Sales Rep workflow is on.
- Shows in Form Header instead of its own section.
- Works on:
- Specification Drafts,
- New Specifications,
- Form Header Editor.
- Labels use P3Source Enterprise Sales Rep label setting.
- Sales Rep list shows only P3Connect Sales Reps assigned to the site/sub-site.
Modified Buttons and Labeling:
- Shows buttons at both top and bottom of forms.
- Edit mode:
- Relabeled “Save“ => “Save As Draft“.
- Review Mode:
- Relabeled “Submit“ => “Submit for Quote“.
- Added “Project List“ button.
- Blue Info Box: Corrected to show P3Source Sales Rep label and Sales Rep for Project.
Submit to P3Source:
- Fixed Job Status problem: Now sets status to “Planning”, not “Bids Requested”.
- Fixed Job Numbering problem: No longer reverts settings to 10 character zero-filled.
- Fixed Pagination Problem: New Project List pages retain search and sort selections.
- Modified to display custom list of Cancellation Reasons when present in Enterprise settings.